Southwestern Quinoa Bake


So in the past, my posts have been mainly informational.  I feel like I will continue to post such things but I want to add in something a little more fun so I will be dropping in a favorite recipe from time to time.  Recipes are fun to share and hopefully help people attempting to head towards a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle find new and exciting foods.

Today I prepared a southwestern quinoa bake and I have to say it was amazing.  Thank you to Michelle and the Healthier Steps website for sharing this awesome dish. 
https://healthiersteps.com/recipe/mexican-quinoa-casserole/

The recipe was simple to make and the ingredients were very easy to source, this is important for me as I live in northwest IL and am surrounded by meat and dairy fanatics.  Overall I think I spent about 20 minutes preparing the dish and it takes another 20 to bake so in less than an hour you too can have your self a fantastic fully vegan meal.

I hope some of you try this dish and if you do please let me know in the comments how it turned out and if you liked it or made any delicious tweaks.

Until next time :)

Comments